The bar at the top which I need to click to get onto Dashboard has disappeared and when I do manage to get it back and click Dashboard - oh, I really can't be bothered. So, if I disappear again, you'll know it's not deliberate!
As it's been so long since my last post there ought to be loads to tell..there isn't...much.
On writerly matters:
- I sent out 8 short stories (re-edited old ones) to the womags
- I finished reading James Herbert's The Secret of Crickley Hall - super book!
- Started reading Stephen King's Lisey's Story
- I sent my novel to 2 more agents - still haven't heard back from one who's had it 4 mths.
- Wrote a few more paras of the newest novel
- Wrote 2 new short stories - not sent out as in first draft
- Banked a cheque from Take a Break
- Received my contributer's copy of Woman's Weekly with a story of mine in.
- Finished crits from my writing course
- Received grateful feedback for my crits - so nice to get feedback whether grateful or not!
Other stuff going on in my life:
- Started a crash diet in an effort to get into same party dress as last year - is it possible to lose 2 stone just drinking Actimel??
- Finished Christmas shopping
- Stocked freezer with party food
- Bought more plates/dishes as I've extra people coming this year
- Bought a few new decorations despite having far too many already
- Dropped hints as to what I want for Christmas (boooks, books, and books!)
- Got a haircut