Things I've done this morning:
- Made the beds
- General tidy around upstairs including unblocking the loo
- Stacked the dishwasher
- Made breakfast for three
- Taken Himself to work
- Done several chores for Himself's business including driving the ten miles to the cash and carry during the school run.
- Done the supermarket shop (Note to Tesco - over 1 billion pounds profit for half a year is heartbreaking) Girl at checkout who knows I'm a writer says, 'I wish I had time to swan around all morning. Must be great'. Resisted urge to cave in her head with the Woman's Weekly...award myself 2 Jammy Dodgers for that later!
- Return home to vacuum downstairs and polish
- 10 am sit down to write this in the hope it'll lift the depression!
10.15...thinking clearer now, so I'll email that invoice for the sale to a Bahrain magazine, chase up a pitch I made to Woman's Weekly and then settle down to dash off a few thousand words of my second novel. Okay...coffee time...