Saturday 31 October 2009

The Lovely Blog Award


Ah, you meet some lovely people in this writing game. My friend Janice Horton has made my day by giving me The Lovely Blog Award which I’m so ridiculously pleased to accept, you'd think I'd won tonight's lottery!.

And now the rules say:
1) Accept the award, and don’t forget to post a link back to the awarding person.
2) Pass the award on.
3) Notify the award winners.

So I'd like to pass the award on to (trumpets and drum roll, please) Teresa Ashby because I've long admired her work and her blog is always entertaining and interesting.

3 comments:

Rosemary Gemmell said...

Hi Sue, I decided to follow Janice's link to you from her blog. Wasn't the Lovely Blog Award a great idea?
Your blog really is lovely!
Best wishes,
Rosemary

Sue Houghton said...

Thank you, Rosemary!

Teresa Ashby said...

THank you so much Sue - I am so pleased and chuffed. I know what you mean about feeling as if you've won the lottery - I do too!
Thank you x